- Single access code - one easy to manage code for all users
- Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Non-handed; required drive assembly is factory handed - not field reversible
- Accepts Maximum Security (MS) mortise cylinders; can be used to override the lock combination and gain access using a key. Allows facilities to initiate or maintain a master-keyed security system (keyed alike or keyed differently)
Locking Device Options :
- Mortise : Adams Rite 4510/4710/4910 mortise latch
Operation Mode Options :
- Single credential - access
- Passage - Allows access without using the lock entry code. Feature activated from the outside using cylinder override key
- Lockout - Disables the lock so that entry codes cannot be used to gain access. Access is permitted using the key override only. This is activated from the outside using the cylinder override key
Certification and Standards :
- Highly weather resistant
- 1-year warranty
- Closure Due to Weather
Due to another winter storm affecting the South East, our customer service and technical support departments will be closed; Friday, March 7, 2014.
Emergency Technical Support is available by email only (link to form)
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
KWS Employees - Plant and office employees: The plant is closed; Friday, March 7, 2014. Normal operations will resume on Monday 3/10/14.
- Contact Us
- Additional contact information
Simplex Brochures, pricing information, manuals, parts lists, etc. can be found on the documentation/support section.
- Read More