Duplicators - Traditional Cylinder/Automotive - Manual Operation
045 HD Performance Series
The 045 HD Performance Series duplicator is specially designed for cutting popular automotive and commercial cylinder keys. This model is economical, accurate and ideal for counter or mobile use.
- Super Jaw 3, “secure grip”, four-position vise jaws; securely clamps most residential, padlock, or automotive keys without the need for adapters, including double sided types.
- Permanently lubricated cutter spindle shaft ball bearings that are normally found on more expensive models.
- Hardened carriage shaft and cutter spindle provide extended service life.
- Wide spacing between vise jaws; accommodates longer keys
- Dial type depth adjustment system greatly simplifies calibration and improves accuracy
- Special depth limit device guards against cutter contact with vise jaws.
- Equipped with an efficient, "inverter friendly" ¼ hp motor
- May be powered by most generators and inverters rated 700 watt or higher continuous output; (110V-AC model).
- Durable Titanium Nitride coated cutter; perfect for duplicating most styles of automotive and commercial cylinder keys
- Built In Circuit Breaker Protection
- "Soft Touch" nylon key deburring brush
- Available 110V-AC and 220V-AC
The 008A "Mini-Mite" is a lightweight, compact yet versatile machine that is perfect for carrying right to the job. Perfect for mobile shops, or wherever space is tight.
- Duplicates almost all cylinder keys, large bow hotel / motel keys, and double-sided car keys easily (such as Ford Escort and GM Cavalier)
- Contains Two-Position reversible vise jaws that securely clamp residential, padlock keys, and/or double-sided keys without adapters
- Simple key rake device for deburring keys
- Weighs only 9lbs. (4.1kg).
- Available 110V-AC and 12V-DC
Optional 27X accessory kit is available for converting the 008A to cut flat style keys.
Key Machines brochures, pricing information, manuals, parts lists, etc. can be found on the literature grid section.
Click here to visit the literature section.
© 2013 Kaba Ilco - All rights reserved. | ISO 9001 Certified1-800-334-1381 / 1-252-446-3321 firstname.lastname@example.org