Exit Device Operators
Exit Device Operators allow access control of exit doors equipped with panic devices. They offer the same design and security features as the guestroom locks ensuring hotel property design remains uniform.
Exit device operators are compatible with rim, mortise, vertical rod, and concealed vertical rod panic bars. They match the design of the hotel’s guestroom locks and offer the same security features. Exit device operators are ideal for conference rooms, entrances and exits, and any other doors equipped with panic bars.
- 79E: Contactless, operates with RFID card reader
- 750, 730, 720-II: operates with mag stripe card reader
- Minimum door style required 5” [127 mm]
- Supplied with gasket kit for exterior doors
- All fitted with adaptor plate
- FDU and ATLAS
Compatibility with select exit devices
- Mortise operators
- Rim operators
- Vertical rod surface mount
- Vertical rod concealed
Consult a Kaba Sales Rep for a complete list of compatible exit device models
- Vandalism and attack resistant
- Emergency access: emergency keycard, Electronic/Mechanical key override
- Audit capabilities
- Product Literature
Click here to visit the literature section.
- Contact a sales representative
- Contact information