Remote Access Controller RAC 4 / 4XT
A Remote Access Controller (RAC) is a device that operates a special remote access point, such as elevators, parking entrances or any other door requiring an electric strike or electro-magnetic lock. Magstripe readers (insert or swipe) and contactless readers (RFID) are available.
- RAC 4: one relay output
- RAC 4XT: one relay output & 8 additional relays
- Additional Features: battery backup, 8 additional relays, remote programming interface, 2 card readers
- Remote access points - elevator, parking entrance, outdoor swimming pool
- Locking devices - electric strike, magnetic lock.
- Product Literature
Click here to visit the literature section.
- Contact a sales representative
- Contact information